Saturday, April 25, 2009

In Today's News...

Alright, so a few things Zac said today had me amused. The first was on the way to his basketball program. He asked me if I knew what Leprechaun's were, so when I asked him to tell me, he explained, "Leprechauns are little lizards that sting you if you touch them...and if you touch their eyeballs, they shoot poison out at you." Where do kids get this stuff?

Later, Zac asked me how many ways he could make $100, "you know, if someone wanted to buy a car..." Then he asked me how he would know what bank to go to when he's an adult to get money. When I explained he had to make money to put in the bank first, he remembered the money I've put away for him for school and started asking me what bank that money was in, how to spell the bank's name, when he could go to get the money, where the bank was..bahaha, he's plotting to use his RESP to buy himself a car, ASAP! Forget this making money stuff..which reminds me of the time I asked Zac if he still wanted to be a mechanic, and he said, "Uh, no mom. I just want to drive around in a car all day." So proud...

Also, a few hours ago, I was doing dishes and Zac was watching the hockey game, then called out, "Mom, what does 'T' 'I' 'T' spell?" I almost dropped the plate I was holding and wondered what on earth was happening in this hockey game, but after rushing to the living room I discovered he'd said 'P' 'I' 'T' for Pittsburgh. Mini heart-attack avoided...

No comments:

Post a Comment