Friday, April 24, 2009

Old Crossing Guards...

This morning I was talking to Zac about our crossing guard. Since Christmas, Zac has been mentioning that we need to get him a present (since I hype up how much he does for the kids in the freezing cold and rain, etc). I figure I should foster this giving nature of his (as long as it's not his money he's spending), so we finally got something for for him last night. Somehow Zac decided that he wanted to get Robert cologne and chocolate (I just hope he thinks the cologne isn't a hint; what a random gift for a crossing guard!). On the drive to school we were discussing that we should wrap it up for him and give it to him Monday. But then Zac says, "But don't you remember, Mom...he's...*voice drops to a conspiring whisper* OLD?" Hahaha. After explaining that he was still quite capable of opening a present, Zac decided we could wrap it after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment