Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In between Essays..

So, it's been awhile, mainly because my computer at home is having issues, so I'm using it minimally.

Cute moment: Easter dinner at Grandad's. Zac's new shirt says "I Dig Dirt" He reads it to my cousin Racquel, and tells her, "That means I LIKE Dirt." When she says, "Yeah, I got it" in a bored voice, he exclaims in excitement, "You HAVE this shirt!?" Bahaha, love it.

Last weekend was reeeaaally busy. First of all, we stayed over at a friend's house, which Zac was excited about, BUT he also stayed up until 11 pm playing Wii (I know, = bad mother). He had been playing games at the community centre until 8 pm, so by the time that was done and we got there and set it up, that's what happened. The bad news is that Zac had his first day in a new basketball program, 9 am - 11 am. I think the best part of this program is that Zac and I know the instructor, so it makes it way more fun for Zac, and I feel better leaving my baby in a program that's actually for kids 6-8. But hey, it's just for fun, so as long as he's not scarred for life by inadequacy issues, I think we'll be just fine. *laugh* Which he might be, judging by his first day. But we will wait and see :)

After that we went home, ate lunch, and then it's time for Sportball. So Zac went with his Auntie Sarah, played some more sports, and then went with her down to the lake to play some Frisbee for another hour. I was thinking this kid might be slightly worn out with all this physical activity on such little sleep, so..I brought him to play basketball with Seth and Shane, just in case he wasn't. Haha, he was not very impressed and wanted to go to the park, and of course, being the little prince he is, he got what he wanted (thanks, Shane). On a side note, however, I loved playing basketball and want to play it all the time (which may or may not help my skills).

After THAT, we went home to get ready for Jamie's 30th surprise party at Dave and Buster's. I haven't been there before but obviously, Zac loved it (it's like an adult Chuckee Cheese) and then passed out on the drive home, after 10 pm. Poor kid!

This morning I came out of the shower to hear Zac singing, "And I'm never gonna make you cry cry or tell a lie lie"..which was cute..but then when he started with, "You're so beautiful..so yam beautifuuuul" I started wondering if it's time I put on some playskool music every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment